My latest tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday 4 February 2011

    Introduction to the summer sprinkler romp

    The first half of the year saw torrential rain that flooded most of qld. Gardens across the city remained saturated for weeks.

    Then the rain stopped and there has barely been a drop of water fall since. Category 5 cyclone Yasi flattened northern qld in the last few days, but not even a hint of a breeze blew here.

    I finally noticed the garden had gone rather limp, so I attached the sprinkler hose I bought months ago, waited for the afternoon shade to fill the garden, and then out we went.

    Jude has now experienced his first summer sprinkler romp, and he loved it. I have to admit, even at the ripe old age of 34, I got a giggle out of it, too.

    No comments: