My latest tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 5 September 2011

    Jude's catchphrase

    I love it when children start picking up little phrases and using them at every opportune, or inopportune, moment.

    I remember when my nephew had a new catchphrase every time we saw him. We always noticed and had a good chuckle about how cute he was.

    Jeremy commented just yesterday that Jude has started using little funny sayings. We hadn't really taken the time to notice because we're with him every day.

    Today I heard him say "I know, mummy, but I'm a little bit silly." He said the same thing again later in the day, and it quickly became his standard reply to everything.

    He really is a little bit silly, and quite funny.

    Meanwhile, Lilac is busy chattering away. She's a very talktative 11-week old. She has to be talkative to get a word in edgewise in this family.

    No comments: