My latest tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday 20 July 2008

    Please let me introduce myself

    Perhaps I started this blog later than I should have. I am now 28-weeks pregnant, which means there are only 12 weeks left until the young one is due.

    My name is Eliza and I have a wonderful, beautiful, devoted husband named Jeremy. We met and got married when we were English teachers in Osaka, Japan. He is originally from the USA but he gave up everything to be with me in Australia. Now we live next to the beach in a city where it is almost always summer.

    We have a beautiful life and an outstanding relationship. Sometimes we talk about how we live in a bubble world, where it is just the two of us enjoying this journey through life. When we lived in Japan we built a completely unique life together, far removed from our histories, our families and friends. That is why we feel like we live in a bubble. As far as we're concerned life began when we met ... he was 25 years old and I was 26. Such young dreamers!

    Now our bubble is about to burst, or grow ... I'm not sure. In 12 weeks (or there abouts) it won't be the two of us anymore. We can only guess how our lives will change. One thing we're sure of, it's going to be a fabulous ride and we can't wait, we really can't.

    Now towards the end of this pregnancy journey, I suddenly find myself with a million thoughts racing through my mind and just yesterday I felt like I might burst open if I didn't find a way to communicate everything that's happening. Hence the blog.

    No comments: